The D429C MVB-to-CAN gateway is a powerful controller platform with two network interfaces MVB, CAN and a power supply. The D429C routes data from and to the CAN bus according to an application specific definition. The TCN network management can be done by downloading application and configuration via MVB. It is easy programmable with duagon's software development kit. The bus-to-bus propagation delay is in the range of some 100 μs. Therefore, it suits time-critical applications. The amount of data to be transferred is mainly limited by the architectural limits of the respective bus system. The D429C comes with external code inputs to define the MVB addresses without reprogramming. This feature improves interchangeability when using multiple D429C on the same MVB system. The D429C is directly powered from the vehicle battery (24 V up to 110 V). The D429C is designed for harsh rolling stock environments and is fully compliant with the standards EN 50121 / EN 50155/ EN 61373 / EN 61375.
- All ports on MVB and CAN, as well as the sink-source relationship, are freely
- Full featured MVB bus administrator.
- MVB ESD+ and EMD physical layer are available.
- CAN 2.0a and 2.0b protocol with up to 1 Mbaud is supported
- ARM7 processing unit with real time OS (eCos) and Flash file system for user
- Stainless steel housing for mounting on DIN rail or by screws