The D510 is a configurable 6-port PoE Ethernet switch for railway applications. All 6 ports can be fully configured and support 100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T, Auto- Crossover, Auto-Negotiation and Auto-Polarity. They are equipped with M12 connectors to guarantee a reliable connection. The switch can be powered from PoE (IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at) or directly from any train battery voltage. QoS and VLAN allow the implementation of a performance optimised railway Ethernet network. Redundancy concepts can be realized by using the static port trunking option. The output power on the 4 PoE ports is limited to a total of 16 W (requires PoE+ if the switch is powered over the uplink port). This allows for a very compact housing with integrated DC/DC conversion that eliminates the need for an expensive external power supply. As an option, the switch can be ordered with a customer defined configuration for QoS, VLAN, port trunking, rate limiting and port settings (stored in on-board EEPROM). The D510 is designed for harsh rolling stock environments and is fully compliant to EN50155, IEC61375 and IEEE802.3.
- Battery voltage input (up to 110 V) eliminates the need for an external power
- For peripheral applications: Can be powered from PoE+
- Customer specific configurations for rate limiting, filtering and prioritisation
- Power limitation of PoE ports allows for a very compact housing at full
EN50155 temperature range support
- Power interruption class S2: No service needed due to electrolytic capacitor
- Complies to IEC 61375, EN 50155, EN 50121 and IEEE 802.3