The rigid cable termination ESF RS and DS are dry, slip-on terminations for modular assembly. They largely consist of one compact, prefabricated, slip-on silicone component. The use of silicone sheds makes them ideally suited for applications in roof installations. For high rigidity a fibre glass tube is moulded in the silicone. The tested and applied silicone material complies with all electrical, mechanical and also thermal requirements of the cable.
- For application of up to 25kV AC.
- Cable cross-section 50 – 240 mm²
- Temperature range from –55 °C to +130 °C
- Creepage distance 1005 mm
- Meets the requirements of fire safety standard EN 45545-2:2013
- Routine test of all assembled cables: AC/DC voltage withstand test
- according to the standard DIN EN 50124-1:2017 and partial discharge test
according to the standard IEC60270:2000 (<10 pC for each assembled
- Maintenance free (low life-cycle costs)