The flexible cable termination ESF 40S is a dry, slip-on termination for modular assembly. It largely consists of prefabricated, slip-on silicone components. The use of silicone sheds makes it ideally suited for applications in roof installations. The tested and applied silicone material Powersil XLR 630 complies with all electrical, mechanical and also thermal requirements of the cable.
- Cable cross-section 50 – 240 mm²
- Temperature range from –50 °C to +130 °C
- Creepage distance up to 1464 mm with 18 silicone sheds
- Satisfies the requirements of the fire protection standard EN 45545-2:2013
- Routine test of all assembled cables: AC/DC voltage withstand test
- according to the standard DIN EN 50124-1:2006-04 and partial discharge test according to the standard IEC 60270:2000 (<10 pC for each assembled cable).
- Maintenance free (low life-cycle costs)