The PC3415 has been designed using PC3 Series modules that have been proven to survive the rigors required for Railway Vehicles including:
- Electrical surges and transients of EN 50155 / EN 50121-3-2.
- Shock and vibration in accordance with EN 50155 / EN 61373.
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C and relative humidity 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- 10/100 Mbps Wired Ethernet in accordance with IEEE 802.3 via M12 D-Code
- One RS232 serial communications port.
- One isolated RS485 serial communications port.
- Two independent (isolated) MVB-EMD interfaces.
- 24 Digital Inputs 1mA @ 110VDC.
- 24 Digital Outputs 1A @ 110VDC.
- 6 Analogue Inputs. Configured as: NTC Thermistor (Ch1… Ch3); 0-20mA (Ch4… Ch6).
- 2 Analogue Outputs. Configured as: 0-12V (Ch1… Ch2).
- Suitable for nominal battery voltages of 110VDC in accordance with EN 50155.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +70°C (+85°C for 10 minutes).
- Connections for RS232 and RS485 via DB9 female connectors.
- Connections for MVB-EMD via DB9 connectors (one male and one female).
- Connections via cage clamp plug socket connectors.
- Conformal Coating.
- EN 50155 Compliant.