The PC3424 has been designed using PC3 Series modules that have been proven to survive the rigors required for Railway Vehicles including:
- Electrical surges and transients of EN 50155 / EN 50121-3-2.
- Shock and vibration in accordance with EN 50155 / EN 61373.
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C and relative humidity 5% to 95% non-condensing.
10/100 Mbps Wired Ethernet in accordance with IEEE 802.3 via M12 D-Code
- Wireless Ethernet Dual Band 802.11.ac via external antenna.
- Bluetooth 4.2 / BLE via onboard antenna.
- One RS232 serial communications port.
- One isolated RS485 serial communications port.
- Two independent (isolated) MVB-EMD interfaces.
- Suitable for nominal battery voltages of 24VDC.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +70°C (+85°C for 10 minutes).
- Connections for RS232 and RS485 via DB9 female connectors.
- Connections for MVB-EMD via DB9 connectors (one male and one female).
- Connections via cage clamp plug socket connectors.
- Conformal Coating.
- EN 50155 Compliant.